CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Very Merry Digital Story and Christmas!!!






This past week we worked on the finishing touch of our Digital Story. I worked for about 2 days finishing the remix of 30 seconds of the Earth song from Michael Jackson. I cannot believe how much work that took.



I also learned how to use GarageBand...oh yeah!! That was awesome! I can remix, break, copy, paste parts of music, add some instruments transitions, change the volume, send it my ITunes, and even make my own CD.


I also worked in the transition of the pictures and slides timing and text. I really love this project. I can't wait till is done all the way. Next Monday We are going to finished with the voice recording and after that, we are going to post it in you tube.








I am very excited about the idea of making projects like this with my students. I think, parents will love it too!! For example, I am working on two lesson plan based on technology. I am planning to have my students to make a digital story for Christmas time to share with parents and family members out of states.



The inspiration comes from my own experience. reason, I am for Venezuela, my children haven't been there. It will be a really nice Christmas gift and surprise for our extended family to see what my children have done during this year.






I believe that with permission of their parents, my students will be so excited to do such project and share with their family and friends around the world.

I am also planning to make a Classroom's blog for the parents to see what the students are doing in class. I will like to have the students of the week to post a message to their parents and/or grandparents with a picture of them or even a video.









My dream is to have a classroom that can be defined as a Discovery Place, a place to Dream, Dare, and Do. Because, that is how I feel in this class.






















0 comments: