CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My beliefs....!

I believe that technology is an incredible tool and lifestyle that is present in our lives every way we go. It is the WWW of our lives. It is the “Whatever, Whenever, Wherever” Of this decade or even this century. An example of this is this blog entry. Who would of thought 20 or 30 years ago that we would be assess by using blogger and interpretations of what we learned on websites and videos about technology and education.

As a future teacher I must strive to be well trained to teach with and through technology. My students will be delighted and enlighten with the latest information and knowledge that will make them the cyber

generation of the future; and teaching them to be safe working with internet. My motto is Like Buzz Light-years said: “To infinity and beyond” with education and technology.

0 comments: